Friday, January 31, 2014

High Five On Friday!!!

Good morning beauties!! I am actually going to try to get this up before work today rather than trying to catch it all before midnight. I have had a pretty decent week, even though on my two days off I had no time to come here and relax I was on the go the whole time. Other then that it's been great.

Here are a few highlights and random bits of my week!!

{ONE} Ok, well some may have an opinion and say that what I am about to say makes me a bad mother. Here is the scoop. I have four kids. My only son is the oldest he is 11. My three girls are 8,4 and 2. So two kids are in school and my four year old should have been able to start headstart this past September. I live in a teeny town and sometimes, no matter how early you apply to get your child into their first year of school, there just isn't enough room. And that is what happened to us this year. We signed her up in June and in August we received a letter that there wasn't enough room for her. Now, keeping in mind, headstart is an option and not mandatory. My son went there and I was pushing that he did because he was an only child {at the time} and he had no interactions with kids and I knew it would be best for him to start before starting actual school. If you know what I mean. So, my 8 year old was denied her time too. It wasn't that big of a deal for us because her brother was teaching her amazing things. When I got the letter in August saying my now 4 year old was denied too, we were ok with that. Sure it would have been a great experience, but not necessary.

So the beginning of this week, the school called. They said we have this new system and would like your daughter to start headstart. I was thinking oh ook, that is cool!! BUT there was a catch. The catch was that the classes were two towns over {about 30 minutes away}. I was turned off by that completely. Not because of the long bus ride, but because if something ever happened {anything at all} It would be hell to drive to that town. What if I don't have a car, or a ride. Or what if she was sick and was waiting for me for so long. I turned it away. I just couldn;t justify that.

{TWO} So I just found out this morning that Vanessa {Vadisrad} is going to be starting everyday vlogs for her 29th year of life!! She doesn't turn 29 until the end of February but she is going to start them February 1st on her Vlog Channel You should definitely go support her and watch her. She has a cute, amazing family and she is the most down to earth person you will find on YouTube. I love watching her so so much!! In her announcement video she prepares you that her vlogs are going to be real. Maybe some swearing. Like I said, she is real.

                                                    VADISRAD VLOG CHANNEL



{THREE} I have been trying all week to find the perfect nude lip. I have received my MAC lipsticks in the mail {they are the first and only ones I have ever purchased}. I got Myth, Fleshtone, Creme D' Nude and Japanese Maple. Myth and Fleshtone kind of are drying on my lips. I had purchased a few weeks ago, the Maybelline buff line, the nudest they have, and I almost like that better than the MAC's. Then Creme D' Nude and Japanese Maple are so creamy they melt. And it is winter. So I am not sure what all the hype is about MAC's lipsticks. So I will continue my hunt. If you know of any nudes let me know. When I say nude, I am talking like concealer shade nude. That may not be for some people, but that is my thing :) I am also still waiting to find a good lipgloss!

{FOUR} I am super excited about getting my iPhone 'back' real soon! I do not have an exact date yet but within the next month! When I say 'back' I mean that I had an iPhone for many years. Probably around 3-4 years. That was the first smart phone I owned and had it for quite some time. I had the 3g then the 4 for a little bit. I got rid of it because everyone at work had the Samsung Galaxy phone and I was amazed by all the personalization you could do with it. Change the fonts, change the text screen background. Have awesome lock screens. And the iPhone you cannot change ANYTHING. Well, I have come to realize that you can customize TOO MUCH crap on the galaxy. If that makes any sense. I want simplicity back in my life. I am beyond excited!! PLUS I will not have to carry around an ipod and my phone, all my music can be stored right on my phone. Hell to the Yes! :) Do you have an iPhone? What are your favorites must-have apps?

{FIVE} Ugh, the last topic already?! I was just getting into it :) Ok, the dog again, Haylee is still not having the peeing and pooping outside. I mean, she does. I know she does, I clean it up but its like she goes a little outside and as soon as she comes inside she finishes. I know getting a puppy in the winter wasn't the greatest idea I have ever had, but my goodness. The house does not smell like pee or anything i am always right there behind her cleaning it up, but it is just the point. If you know of any way at all, I will try anything, to help me help her to know that outside you do your business please let me know!!! We keep her outside long enough to go because I thought that first. But we are. I don;t get it. :(

I hope you all have an amazing FRIDAY!!! Off to work I go!!! I will be catching up on everyone Else's post when i am done work.
Until next time..

Tasha - xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment