Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Valentines Day Swap Box || Excitement overload!

Good Morning beauties!! So I know I said on my twitter that I would be posting up my 13 favorite YouTuber's of 2013 {I am about 90% complete} but I wanted to make this post real quick. I was just checking my email and  I received an email from Lindi, who I just found out is the person I am doing the Valentines Day Swap Box with!! I am super super excited to do this swap I cannot even put into words how happy I am right now!! I am going to head on over to her blog to learn some more things about her, in the meantime I get to start shopping for her box :):) Shopping is my favorite thing if you haven't realized that from my other social sites!

I'm sorry for venting I just had to share my excitement!!
I hope you have an amazing day & the YouTube post will be up before dinner time, promise :)



No comments:

Post a Comment