Friday, January 24, 2014

High Five For Friday!!!



Hello Beauties! I am cutting in pretty darn close, I have like an hour before it chimes in midnight {Saturday} and I need to get this High Five For Friday post up for sure!! This week wasn't too thrilling for me, I had more bad days then good days. Not bad, bad, but not the happiest I can be kind of bad. But here are some things that have made me happy and/or entertained this week!!

{One} I AM DOING A SWAP!! I know I have mentioned this before, but I don't care it is going to be one of my favorite, most talked about things for awhile! I was lucky enough to be pairs up with the gorgeous Lindi {check out her blog!} It is a Valentines Day swap, where we are supposed to spend like $10... but I can't help it if I have a shopping problem. So I apologize for not being able to stay within a price range! :)

{Two} I filed our taxes this week. It is always a special time of year for me/us! I am going to be getting a mac book for my big purchase and I CANNOT freakin wait! I am using a DELL right now, have been for awhile and I hate it so much. It's so slow and I cant really save anything of mine on it because it is technically my sons and even though he only uses it to play minecraft, my luck he would 'accidently' erase anything and everything I try to save on here. 


{Three} I need to find a miracle foundation, I was using Kat Von D Lock It Tattoo {she seriously could have chopped that name smaller} but it was way to cakey for me. The coverage was ok, I use my foundation to cover freckles {a billion all over my face} and so when I ran out of that I tried CoverGirl 3-in-1. I love it so much! I still have to use a concealer first to cover my face. I use MAC's pro-longwear. It seems  to be the most full coverage and lasts all day, but if I could only skip all that and just use one single foundation I would be in heaven. Unfortunately we do not have a Sephora around here so I cannot try samples of any before purchasing. And lets face it, high end makeup is VERY pricey! If you have any suggestion of complete full coverage foundations for combo skin please let me know! :)

{Four} I am so glad I made the decision to get Haylee {our now 3 month old puppy}. I have always had a fear of dogs, big or small. On a limb one day, my boss sent out an email, she was giving away puppies. Half German Shepard Half Black Lab. My 8 year old daughter is OBSESSED with animals. I thought, meh if I can handle 4 kids, why not! She is still having accidents in the house {Thank God for hardwood floors} but I blame it on the weather. It has been between 20 and 40 BELOW ZERO here and I just cant leave her outside longer than 2 minutes. Poor little baby will freeze to death. I decided to get her because I felt I needed her at this point in my life. I give out my attention constantly with my 4 kids. I needed someone to give me attention. Someone to run up to me and lick my face when I got done a 8 hour work day. And she does just that. She follows me everywhere, will lay on the bathroom floor while I shower and my bedroom floor while I get ready for work. I love her so much!!

{Five} I think I need a schedule. Actually I know I do, but it never works out for me. I need organization in my life. I need more to rely on than just High Five Fridays! I absolutely love waking up and reading blogs, I have way too many in my bookmarks bar but they are just all so amazing! I am fairly new to blogging and did not realize the whole picture of what it is all about until just recently. There are so many amazing people out there. INCLUDING YOU!! Thank you so much for taking a few minutes out of your day to read my post!!

I hope you all had a great Friday and continue to have an amazing weekend!! Until next time..

Tasha
  xx

1 comment:

  1. Do you do high five for friday posts? leave me your page down below so I can go check you out! I LOVE finding new blog reads!

    ReplyDelete