Monday, January 27, 2014

A few simple beauty question!!

Hello beauties!!!  I just seen this link up and decided that since I have nothing else to do on Sundays I would join in!!  You can link up Here. Even though today is Monday, meh, who cares?! I still want to answer the questions and I hope you do too!! Leave a comment if you did, I would love reading yours!


1. How old were you when you started wearing makeup?

I was in Junior High {7th grade} I started wearing cover girl to cover my freckles. Something I'm very self conscious about and have always hated. I never remember getting picked on about them I think it was just me who was sick of looking at them!

2. What are your top 3 favorite beauty products?

1- I've mentioned this many times,  but cover girl 3 in 1 has been my most loved ever since I found the right color!
2- Stay Matte setting powder by Rimmel. I have tried a few others, including some new ones that came out this month, but I will always resort back to Rimmel. It never lets me down!
3- MAC lipstick in Myth. I just reeived it about 2 weeks ago and I am OBSESSED!

3. What is one makeup product you don't leave home without?

I never leave my house with makeup or a makeup bag. I figure my plan when applyibg y makeup is to have it stay all day. I think I have finally found all the products that allow that to happen. The only 'makeup' accessory I bring to work with me is my lipstick and/or gloss I am wearing that day.

4. What is your daily beauty routine?

I shower, wash the remaining makeup off my face then apply moisturizer. I have a few different ones I like but have been reaching for my Simple Moisturizer a ton this month. I then apply my makeup {I am going to attempt a getting ready with me blog post this week}. I have been setting it with Ben Nye Final Seal setting spray but I think it has been making me too Matte so I am going to try to leave that step out and see how it looks :)

5. What is your favorite hair/makeup product you've discovered in the last year?

OH - EM - GEE!! I have found an amazing amazing product I forgot all about telling you!! Redken Smooth Down Serum. I apply 2 drops to my hands and rub it through my hair {roots and all, it is not heavy and will not make you look greasy} before I brush my hair. This stuff leaves my hair soo super soft and amazing, I have never ever felt my hair like this. It is absolutely stunning!

I guess that was all the questions, like I mentioned, I hope you do this as well and if youdo, let me know down below!! 

Until next time..


XO
   Tasha

No comments:

Post a Comment