Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Youtubers, Bloggers, someone please help me!!

Hello Beauties!!!!

Thank you for at least checking this out in an attempt to help me!

Ok, so here is the thing. Tomorrow {less than 24 hours away} I am going to be purchasing a laptop. Unfortunantly I do not have an apple store around here nor anyone that sells computers who I would trust for an opinion. I do not know what to get. All I use it for is blogging, watching youtube and searching the internet. I seen a few things of interest : 

1- Chromebook. Looks nice but I don't know if it would be enough for me. And would it last me awhile??

2 - Macbook air/pro. Expensive but would last awhile. Would that be too much for me though??

I appreciate any input or suggestions you have and I thank you soo much!!

Tasha

No comments:

Post a Comment