Monday, February 17, 2014

SORRY I HAVE BEEN MIA!!

Hey beauties I am sorry that I have been missing and havent done a blog in so so long! I just wanted to update where I have been and where I am going.

Life has been super busy lately. I have felt like a non stop machine. Between just regular ordinary events and then throwing money my way {tax return} I have been so busy! I bought some new stuff for the house, new makeup items, clothes for the family and myself. There is still quite a bit of shopping to be done. I am going to sit down and take pics of what I can and just write down what I can't get pics of, so I can show you what I have been busy buying! I am happy with this years turn out and am glad it's not all gone and wasted.

I have been trying so hard to get my own blog site built. But I obviously don't know what I am doing. I thought I was cool and went to godaddy.com, purchased a website for a year, but after spending so much time on it, I think it is for businesses. Not blogging. So that is a fail. I am however, trying to move out of this blog and create a new one, to enhance the new me. I have tomorrow {2/18} off and there will not be any kids here for most of the morning so I am going to spend a good chunk of time between tonight and tomorrow to figure something out. My blog brain is getting antsy.

I hope you all have an amazing day and stick around, I will be back in no time! :_

Tasha - xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment