Sunday, December 1, 2013

Since it IS only 24 DAYS AWAY!!!.....

Hello beauties!! This morning I woke up, turned the laptop on, and there it was, flashing in my face. The date. December 1, 2013. Oh how so unready for Christmas I am!!! Anyways, here's a quick little Christmas TAG I found that I figured would be a good time to post :) Hope you enjoy and have an amazing day!! 




1. When do you begin to get excited for Christmas? 
  - When I was a kid, Christmas really sunk in shortly after Thanksgiving when we would put our tree up!!
 
2. What is your favorite Christmas song? (add a link if you want) 
 - I would have to say any pop artist singing Christmas music. For my kids sake, all and any Christmas music is allowed to play but my favorite would have to be by pop singers :) 

3. What are your top 3 favorite Christmas movies? 
 - A Christmas Story of course. Even though it is overplayed now but that was and always will be my favorite. (You'll shoot your eye out) haha
 - Elf definitely comes in next in line. That was hilarious
 - And I'd probably choose How The Grinch Stole Christmas. That was a nice watch too,

4. Do you send out Christmas cards? 
 - No we do not, although we definitely should. Although this day and age we can send one via text message or email :)
 
5. Do you shop early or leave it till last minute? 
 - Last minute. It is December 1st and I have not one item yet. And FOUR kids to buy for, Hate myself for it every single year.
 
6. Do you prefer giving gifts or receiving them? 
 - Both, I have receiving a gift when I have no gift to give in return. 
 
7. Do you get a real tree or a fake one? 
 - A fake one. II think I might have had a real one a few years ago. I don't know, my memory is shot, But usually fake.
 
8. Do you consider yourself a pro at wrapping presents, Alright at it, or you have to have someone else wrap your gifts? 
 - Oh I am an awesome present wrapper :)
 
9. When do you start listening to Christmas music? 
- I might be listening to it right now... haha but I usually start listening after Thanksgiving. Like, RIGHT after. Like the next day. 


10. What is your favorite thing about the holiday season? 
 - Just all the excitement and the happiness in people.
 
11. What is your favorite Christmas/Winter Drink? 
 - Always Dunkin Donuts Hot Caramel Latte :):)

Well that wasn't so bad, so come on. I TAG YOU. YOU'RE IT, so leave me a comment with the link to your Christmas TAG so I can come read it!!

Tasha - xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment