Thursday, December 5, 2013

EOS Dilemma

Hello beauties!!! Hope you all are having an amazing day! This is random and quick. I was just cleaning out my purse and one of the items I pulled out and threw in the 'do not put back in purse' pile was a red EOS lip balm. Am I the only one who hates this stuff? I've never ever, not even after the five colors I bought, liked this carp.

I just tried it again before flinging it in the junk pile. You have to use so much pressure on ur lips to even a layer on. I would definitely purchase a plain Jane chapstick then to use this cute little egg. Makes me kind of sad just because the packaging is so darn cute and I've watched a million get ready with me videos and 99% of the ladies put this stuff on first to 'moisturize' their lips. I just don't get it.

Am I the only one? Probably. I'm probably the only person in the WORLD who hates this. But I did try to love it. So I give myself props for that. But jeeeeez!

-tasha
Xo

No comments:

Post a Comment