Monday, December 23, 2013

The T.M.I TAG!!!!!

Hello beauties!!!! I know it's been awhile and with every passing day I say "Oh I'm gonna throw that post up tomorrow". Well, after many tomorrows, here it is. A TAG I grabbed on YouTube :)

TOO MUCH INFORMATION!!!!!

1: What are you wearing?
My jammies still... it's 6:53am :)

2: Ever been in love?
Yes and still am even after 14 years and heartache

3: Ever had a terrible breakup?
No ans hope I never do!

4: How tall are you?
About 5'2 (don't judge!!)

5: How much do you weigh?
Aout 110lbs

6: Any tattoos?
Yes, I have Bryan's last name om my shoulder blade

7: Any piercings?
I have my ears done (2 holes) and also had my tongue done about 7-8 years ago, but havent had a ring in it for about 6 years

8: OTP?

9: Favorite Show?
SONS OF ANARCHY Oh my goodness that show is absolutely AMAZING!!

10: Favorite bands?
I dont have a favorite band but my favorite 'rapper' is Eminem. I just love him in general

11: Something you miss?
Being a carefree kid

12: Favorite song?
Eminem's "desperation"

13: How old are you?
29 years YOUNG haha

14: Zodiac sign?
Aries

15: Quality you look for in a partner?
I never thought about it but probably how big of a heart they have

16: Favorite Quote?
Do unto others as you would want done to you

17: Favorite actor?
DENZEL WASHINGTON

18: Favorite color?
PIINK

19: Loud music or soft?
It depends, If I have earphones in. I need it super loud. Or if I am by myself on my way to work, it needs to be loud loud loud, but any other time, if it's loud it pisses me off. Strange?

20: Where do you go when you’re sad?
No where, I have four kids so I just can't escape. I gotta suck it up and deal with it

21: How long does it take you to shower?
Oh thats not long at all... 10  minutes, 20  minutes if I have to shave

22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
Now that is the long part, I can get ready in an hour of need be, but if I take my time it would take me close to 2 hours

23: Ever been in a physical fight?
Yes, unfortunantly, in junior high school

24: Turn on?
Just being nice makes me happy

25: Turn off?
Cocky comments, smart remarks, puns made at me just not said straight fowrward

26: The reason I joined Blogger?
To Blog duhhh, no just to have someolace to look back in 10 years :)

27: Fears?
Spiders, fire, water (like river/ocean)

28: Last thing that made you cry?
Boyfriend

29: Last time you said you loved someone?
Last night when Iput the kids to bed

30: Meaning behind your Blogger Name?
Just a random thought

31: Last book you read?
50 shades of grey

32: The book you’re currently reading?
None at the moment

33: Last show you watched?
SONS

34: Last person you talked to?
My kids (they just woke up)

35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted?
It was my mom this morning.,... our relationship is amazing, shes my mom :)

36: Favorite food?
PIZZA and also hot wings trailing close behinf

37: Place you want to visit?
Italy!

38: Last place you were?
before home last night? Work then Walmart!

39: Do you have a crush?
Yes I still crush on him after 14 years

40: Last time you kissed someone?
My kids last night

41: Last time you were insulted?
IDK

42: Favourite flavour of sweet?
Strawberry

43: What instruments do you play?
None, used to play the violin in 5-7th grade

44: Favourite piece of jewellery?
My sideways cross necklace

45: Last sport you played?
None

46: Last song you sang?
Probably wrecking ball

47: Favourite chat up line?
IDK what that means

48: Have you ever used it?
....

49: Last time you hung out with anyone?
Been awhile

50: Who should answer these questions next?
Anyone whos read it this far is a true champ and can take a few min to do it!

If you’ve been tagged you must complete all the questions and then tag someone or someones if you please. To let them know that they have been tagged please leave them a note on their most recent post to go to your blog to find out what to do.


Over and out x

No comments:

Post a Comment