Friday, December 13, 2013

December Julep Box!!!! My FIRST ONE!!

Hello beauties, sorry I have been MIA lately. I have been super busy in life and mind that I have totally set my blog on the back burner. Won't happen again! Haha.So I put in for my first order for Julep, only because the first box was free (and who can turn down free?!) I just had to pay $3.99 for shipping, which I was OK with. Right after this blog post though, I am cancelling my subscription. I am a nail polish lover, most definitely. I have more nail polish than I can make excuses for, but I was not impressed with what I got. Here are some pictures!!

The two colors weren't THAT bad, but not unique.

I'm not sure the quality of Julep skin products

Inside the Julep box when I opened it.


So there's what I opened. Again, I am not sure about Julep's line of skin care. If you have any input opposing to my negative comments please let me know. Maybe I need to give it a shot?!

Have a great day ladies!!

Tasha- xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment