Thursday, October 31, 2013

Kat Von D Lock It Tattoo REVIEW!!!

Hello loves!! So I was kind of late jumping on this foundation train, even though I have always wished so badly that I had it to cover my cheetah face of freckles, but I could never justify the price. Well last week I went out on a limb and said what the heck. Why not?! I ordered it from Amazon and it was about $38 I believe with free shipping. It was here in TWO DAYS! I was super impressed with that. And because I didn't get it until I got done work Monday night, I couldn't try it out until Tuesday.

So on Tuesday October 29th I got ready for work like usual at 11am. The only thing I changed was my foundation. Instead of my regular mixture of Revlon ColorStay and L'Oreal True Match, I used the Kat Von D. The color I got was Medium 52. the color was a perfect match (thank god!) and I used my beauty blender, as usual. The first thing I noticed was it was not blending well at all! I felt splotchy and not fully covered even though I used two pumps while watching YouTube videos of everyone using one pump to cover their entire face. I will never understand that. After I finished, which took longer than normal, I was thinking, 'Ok this looks pretty darn good!'. Until I got up  close to the mirror. It was as if I had the foundation on all day, it was starting to peel away from my nose which never ever happens to me even after a long days work, and my forehead... I had never seen such a thing. It didn't take well to my expression wrinkles on my forehead. they were permanently indented and the more I tried to fix it the worse it got. I took a makeup pad, that usually comes with face powders and pressed powder into my forehead in hopes to fill in the wrinkles.

I wasn't feeling happy at all... even the whole ride to work I was disappointed. When I checked myself at work, and through out the rest of the night until I got home, it actually looked half way decent. Tuesday was actually my Friday at work, so i was able to experiment with it some more the next day (yesterday) because I really wanted this foundation to work for me, like everyone else.

So yesterday came, was time to get ready for the day. I decided that instead of using the beauty blender right off I would try my fingers first then I would blend it better with the beauty blender. AMAZING!! It looks absolutely stunning! You ever have one of those days where everything works out perfectly?! Yesterday was one of those days. I immediately fell in love with the foundation. It wore absolutely amazing, and I was a bad lady and last night I fell asleep downstairs and was never able to take my makeup off. I woke up this my makeup was STILL in tact and fantastic looking!

For the conclusion, I absolutely love this foundation and could very easily see this as my holy grail. Hands down. I think that if this si something you want to or plan to purchase in the future you need to experiment with different techniques for putting it on.

Hope I was able to helot someone out!

Have a great day, more posts coming soon!!

Tasha  xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment