Tuesday, October 29, 2013

This Or That Tag FAIL!!!

Hello loves I had to erase this tag, it was insane. There was way too many questions and being mostly just one word answers I was like who the heck wants to read all this?? I am sorry! 

I'll use this space though for something else that I feel is important. My oldest children are 7 and 11. My son being 11 and my oldest girl being 7. As odd as it sounds, I do not remember my childhood at all. It's as if someone literally erased my mind from birth til yesterday. My memory sucks. And I hate it for that part, not remembering my younger years! I do know though, that deep down, society was not like it is now back when I was younger. And I do not want to go into rants and raves about society now a days but I do feel it is important for parents to understand just how different it is now. 

My son got bullied not too long ago, by one of his friends. Someone he played with all summer one day started to pick on him and beat him up on their bike rides and etc. What it was for? I don't know. He didn't talk about it too much but seeing him come out the way he did to tell his father and I was heartbreaking. Sure my son will throw fits, and sometimes cries when he doesn't get what he wants, typical of any kid. But these tears were tears of hurt and I didn't know what to do at all. 

Like I said I am not going to go into rants or anything, I just think it is super duper important that parents are 100% actively involved in their children's life. I think we got rid of the problem with this certain kid, and I thank god that my son was able to be open and willing to let us know right away. There are too many bad endings to kids being bullied. Its horrible. Love your children!!


Talk to you all soon!!!

Tasha- xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment