Friday, October 25, 2013

I Can't Cheat On My Sponge!!!

Hello loves! So on a recent post I was oh so super excited because I found the Expert Face brush by Samantha Chapman in my local drug store! I had been wanting one so so bad, but did not want to pay double the amount because of shipping charges. So until recently I had just fantasized and wished for one.

I was in the drugstore and ALWAYS have to make a point to look down every makeup aisle, I mean, it's only natural! They had so many brushes, probably every brush she offers and only one expert brush left I was like, Oh YESSS baby! It was like 7pm so I couldn't try it out til the next morning (yesterday morning) and YUCK! I've been using the beauty blender for almost a year now. I've tried the elf flat top powder brush to apply foundation (liquid) before too and both elf and the expert face brush left MAJOR brush lines all over my face. :(

I have no clue what I am doing wrong. I was going to purchase the sigma F80 to see about that, but now I'm like why even waste my money?! I wish it would have worked for me, it looks amazing watching people who it does work for.
I wanted to Love this brush :(

Maybe someone can offer me advice and guidance!! :)

Have a fabulous Friday!!

Tasha- xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment