Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Common White Girl Tag!!!

Hello Lovies!! This tag has been floating around YouTube and caught my eye so I was like, meh, what the heck! It's by no means offensive and isn't intended to pick on/ hurt anyone at all!! In fact I have seen a couple "common Asian girl tag" going as well. It's a time killer, so here it goes!

Questions:
1. Favorite Starbucks drink?
-I have yet to try Starbucks, there is not one even withing 200 miles of me, and being a coffee drinker, I cannot wait to come across one!

2. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? 
-Haha, literally an hour at the least! My BF likes to make fun of me, but hey, it takes time to be beautiful!

3. How many selfies do you take on a daily basis? 
-Probably around 1 at least

4. How many IG followers and pics do you have? 
-I just opened a new one bc I couldn't remember my other email (def a problem in my life) and I am following 48 with 5 followers! .... SO COME FOLLOW ME! @piinkstarrr

5. Do you ever say “LOL” or “OMG” out loud? 
-Never but I have been in a deep thought a few times and wondered what it would sound like if I did accidentaly say that

6. Do you wear the same clothing item more than once? 
-Oh heck ya!

7. Are you racist?
-Stupid question to be in here, no not at all

8. How many tweets do you have?
-137

9. Instagram, Twitter, or Tumblr?
-Twitter, then instagram. Tumblr I am still trying to process

10. What do you spend most of your time doing? 
-Thinking... I think and over analyze anything and everything way too much

11. Who are your favourite youtubers? 
-Oh this is fun. Ciaoobelllaxo, keepingupwithkelly, thescheurmanshow, mattandkayleigh

12. How often do you do your nails?
-At least once a week

13. Are you a shopaholic? 
-Ya, its actually a problem

14. How many times have you watched Mean Girls? 
-I don;t think I ever have. No. I haven't. Those kind of movies don't interest me.

15. Do you own a lot of clothes? 
-I don;t know what is considered a lot, but I own about 25 hoodies, 30 shirts, and about 7 pairs of jeans that actually fit.

16. Do you take pictures of your food before you eat it?
-Never, I never have food good enough to take a picture of!

17. Do you wear makeup everyday? 
-Full face, every single day

18. What are your average grades in school? 
-No longer in school, but about a B average

19. How do you usually style your hair? 
-I have to straighten it everyday or it'd be a hot mess

20. Do you always look presentable? 
-I try for sure!


Well thats it! Hope you enjoyed and killed some time yourselves. I tag ALL of you to do this!!

Hope you have an amazing day chicas!

Tasha- xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment