Monday, October 28, 2013

15 Weird Facts TAG!!!

Hello loves!! I was watching YouTube this morning and came across a unique tag and figured what the heck... good idea since it's been a few days MIA. So here it is, and after the TAG I will have a little update for you!! :)

15 WEIRD FACTS!


  1. What is a nickname only your family calls you? *This is super bizarre, but the answer is 'ToeJo' pronounced just as it looks. Told you it was bizarre! I don't know where that ever came from and never asked lol.
  2. What is a weird habit of your? *This is tough... I don't really have a weird habit. I have a set routine on the days I work. I can't listen to music at all until I get in the car to leave for work and I cant eat anything at all until I eat my first mint of the day (I eat like half a bag of mints at work).. not really habit though I guess...just a strange routine.
  3. Do you have any phobias? *I have many phobias and the worst one would have to be spiders.. all bugs in general I freak out over even flies, but spiders in particular.
  4. What is a song you secretly LOVE and love to belt out when you're alone? *I don;t have a particular song, but I usually randomly sing songs that are played on nick jr. in the morning. I'm a mom though, so I can :)
  5. What is one of your biggest pet peeves? *May sound mean, but my biggest pet peeve is when you ask someone a question and they clearly hear you but they say 'what' out of habit or something!
  6. What's one of your nervous habits? *I would have to say it'd be playing with my fingers or hair
  7. What side of the bed do you sleep on? *If you are at the foot of the bed I lay on the right hand side... its always the side against the wall. I guess so if a burglar comes in they get the boyfriend first :)
  8. What was one of your first stuffed animals and its name? *I don;t recall my first stuffed animal, would have been like 28 years ago :(
  9. Whats the drink you ALWAYS order at Starbucks? UNFORTUNATELY I don't have a Starbucks, the closest is 3 hours away, but i do have a dunking donuts and the drink I get from there is a Large caramel latte with whole milk, sugar and whipped cream.. deliciousness
  10. Whats the beauty rule you preach...but never actually follow? I don;t necessarily preach any beauty rule, but I know you are supposed to take your makeup off before bed, and I never ever do.
  11. Which way do you face in the shower? *Both ways... mostly with my back against the shower but turn around when I gotta wash the front of me :)
  12. Do you have any 'weird' body skills? * No strange body skills here!
  13. Whats your favorite comfort food/food that's bad but you eat anyways? *I don;t have a comfort food, but I eat junk alllll the time. Literally. I don;t eat fruits and vegetables and havent since I was a baby. I don't like the taste or texture of any of them.
  14. Whats a phrase or exclamation you always say? *SERIOUSLY?!? Haha,. i overuse that word.
  15. Time to sleep...what are you actually wearing? *The boyfriend hates it, but when I sleep I am in a full on attire. I have a t-shirt, hoodie, sweatpants and socks haha

Ok guys, I hope that killed some of your boredom! I have a few posts that I need to put some finishing touches on before I publish them. There is a couple tags and a couple beauty reviews. I am still super upset about the Samantha Chapman expert face brush not working out for me. I was hoping so bad it would work :( 

I'll talk to yous soon! 
Have an amazing day!!

Tasha- xoxo














No comments:

Post a Comment