Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Sometimes I just can't help it!!

Hello loves! Ive been up since the early early hours (about 5am) and cannot sleep for anything. Its too late if I wanted to anyways I have to get the kids up for school in 10 minutes! I just wanted to write this real quick. So last night I got home a little after 10pm, and there was 5 packages here for me.They weren't supposed to be here til today sometime, but I'm NOT complaining!! I did a little amazon.com shopping a few days ago. I got the Kat Von D lock it foundation, Marc Jacobs 'Daisy' roller ball to test out the hype and OHHHH BOY does that ever smell stunning! I'm going to throw it in my work bag for touch ups through the day. I also got MAC lipstick in Creme d'Nude. I have been wanting to try that FOREVER it seems, and I got a really good deal on amazon, just like I did everything. I also ordered some military gum. If you have never heard of it, it is gum with 100mg of caffeine per piece.  And that's it I believe. I am super excited to try out the foundation today. I got medium 52 so hopefully it matches!!
Hope This Is Amazing!
This really works!



 Until Next time guys, have an amazing day!!! Many more posts to be edited then will be up so watch out for them!!

****Forgot about the fifth item. It was a $15 bottle of Benefits POREfesional...and I am NOT even going to tell you how tiny the bottle was. I was super disappointed in that one!

Tasha- xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment