Saturday, November 2, 2013

MY WORST DAY EVER!! SERIOUSLY!

Ok, this is totally random, but yesterday (November 1st) was official. It was the worst day I've had in awhile... starting from the morning and continuing through the day. So I'm going to re-tell the story just like I did 30 times at work yesterday!!

Since my son was born 11 years ago I have been up between 4:30 and 6am every day. Sleeping on for me is like 8am. And there has been a couple of those days lately which causes a rush and panic through the house to get the kids fed, washed up and dressed in 30 minutes to be ready for school. That became ridiculous so I invested in an alarm clock. I never needed one before but obviously maybe my age is catching up with me ;) So I set the alarm every morning for 6:30. Well on Halloween night (which is a whole nother post coming soon) I guess I forgot to set the alarm. So yesterday I sat up in bed and looked at the clock and it said 10:15!!!!!! You know when you just get woken up suddenly and your so confused as to what day it is, what you are supposed to be doing and whats going on in general. Well, that was me. I got up and walked out of my room. My son who is 11, and my 3 daughters who are 7, 4 and 2 were all in my sons room watching him play the xbox. I was like 'C'mon guys you have to get dressed and we have to go to school!!' My 7 year old daughter (bryanna) threw a massive fit and said 'But Mom it's raining SOOO hard outside'. I got downstairs to get my coffee and everything and it was already 10:40 by now. I was like whatever guys you aren't going to school today but what you did was wrong. I explained that Mom could get in loads of trouble for just not sending you to school when you are not sick... even though I know it's not the worst thing in the world, but their attendance is never screwed up for my stupidity. So that was that.. then the next incident happened...

Bryan works 12-8 everyday I work 1-9. So he takes his ever so sweet time and doesn't shower until 11am. Now, it takes me an hour to get ready...and that's cutting corners and doing a half ass job. So by the time I get in the shower its almost 11:30, and not only do I have cold water but I gotta move move move no stopping at all. By the time I leave here its 12:30-12:35 and I work 25 minutes away. By now I know it sounds logical that I just take a shower before him so I can be ready on time. Can't. And not going any farther with that. So everyday i am racing to work. Literally and get there just on time. If you are late at my job 3 times you get fired. So it is very important that I am not one minute late! (And yes, one minute late counts as being late!) So I'm rushing and racing, get into work an they are like 'Hey, you're not supposed to be here until 2:00 today'. I'm looking a little confuse since my shifts are 1-9pm, and yesterday was my Monday and nobody called to tell me there was a schedule change. The reply "Oh  they must have forgot to call you'.....Oh....Yep....Must be. So anyways, they let me stay at 1 and get done at 9, but seriously all that rushing and racing in the shower, getting ready and the drive. GRRRRRRR. Luckily the day went smooth after that, and i was out by 9pm.

Then as I stated on twitter last night, my usual night routine after work is to come home and watch the YouTube play list I made at work.... well that was delayed 2 hours because Time Warner Cable sucks and our Internet connection has been bogus and screwing up like crazy for the last few weeks. I did get to watch my play list though! I got to bed around 1, was up for 7... and today is totally gonna be a great day I can feel it!!!

be back with another post real soon.... before the Halloween topics are over!!

Tasha xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment