Hello there chicas!!! Found this TAG and since it's kind of short I have just enough time to do it before I have to get ready for work. I hope you enjoy reading && enjoy your day!!!!
1. Favorite Fall lip product?
-My lips get super dry in the winter and I recently looked in my drawer of 'stuff' (aka a shit ton of makeup thrown in a drawer that I forget about) I found Nivea..umm, oh crap. I left it at work. It's not the lip butter, it's the one in the blue tube. I will have to insert a pic! But ya it's super smooth and hydrating!
2. Favorite Fall Nail Polish? - I was recently watching one of itsblondie's video and had to ask her what color her nails were.. she had Essie's 'Wicked" and when I went to the drugstore I spotted "Carry on" by Essie.. it's almost like "wicked" but more of a not so shiny color :)
3. Favorite Starbucks Fall Drink? - Hot caramel Latte from Dunkin Donuts (we don;t have a Starbucks in my town so I've never tried them!)
4. Favorite Fall Candle? - Oh that's easy. Bergamont Woods from Bath & Body Works. I can see that scent lasting more in my home than just the fall.
5. Favorite Fall Scarf or accessory - My favorite accessory/clothing is hoodies. They can't be plain, there has to be writing of some sort or a picture on the back. As for scarves, I've never rocked one before!
6. Haunted house, haunted hay ride, or haunted corn maze? - Haunted Houses freak me out, I hold onto the person ahead of me, clothes my eyes and scream when they scream haha. I've never done a haunted hay ride or corn maze but sounds fun!
7. Favorite Halloween movie? - Halloween. That's the only Halloween movie that freaks me out.
8. Favorite candy to eat on Halloween? - Starburst!! And chocolate until I get sick of it. ...yes, I am not normal and can only take in so much chocolate before I feel like losing my guts!
9. What are you dressing up as for Halloween?! - Well Halloween is done and over, so does that mean I am late on this tag?! I don't dress up for Halloween though but my kids were: Brendon, The Reaper. Bryanna, a witch. Brylee, a cat. And little Braelyn was a different cat costume!
10. What is your Favorite thing about Fall?
- Cuddles, and hoodies. I'm telling you hoodies is my obsession. I own about 40 and get more every tax season :)
I TAG anyone reading this to do this tag before it gets super too late. Since there are Halloween questions I assume I am late, so go ahead and leave me a comment after you've done the tag!!
Have an amazing day and I'll be back soon!