Friday, September 20, 2013

YouTube Inspirations!!

So it's been awhile since I've written anything, which is what I was afraid of. I need to put a fire under my butt and get back on schedules! I have to get ready for work real soon so I just wanted to write a quick little something. Every morning I watch just about every video in my subscription feed on YouTube and I always walk away from the computer happy. There are a few beauty guru's and vloggers who I adore and look forward to watching. Here's a little list:


  • dailypolina
  • smlxo
  • pbbunny97
  • alisonlovesjb
  • shaaanxo
  • ciaoobelllaxo
That is just a few I can think of off the top of my head but let me just say my subscription list is about 600 people! And I also wanted to share a little secret.........

I have been recorded here and there of me and my family and I almost have the courage to throw them up on my YouTube channel. 

Again, it is with all the inspiration I get from the world of YouTube where I get all my ambition and motivation. This blog post wasn't really much of anything important, but I needed to write it!

Have a fabulous day and look forward to talking to yous again!!

Tasha- xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment