Sunday, September 8, 2013

My First Time Tag!!

Hello loves!! Just finished up some makeup products so I will soon be doing an empties and August favorites (even though its 5 days in September!) but for now I seen Alisonlovesjb recently do this TAG and it has some fun and interesting questions, so here it goes! 




first tweet?
Its the possibility of having a dream come true that makes life worth it.


first YouTubee video?
*I've never made a video but eventually I'll be there!

First person you subscribed to on YouTube?
*I'm not sure my first subscription and I don't know if there is a way if telling but I THINK it was Ciaoobelllaxo



First Face book profile pic?
*Couldn't even tell you, haven't had a facebook in a longgg time



Do you still talk to your FIRST love?
*Indeed I do



What was your FIRST alcoholic drink?
*Canadian Whiskey stolen from my parents cabinet...I remember it very clearly (I was about 16)



What was your FIRST job?
*I babysat since I was about 13, but my first legit job on the books was at a store called 'Odds-N-Ends'



What was your FIRST car?
*I don't know the make of it but I know it was nice at the time and maroon in color



Who was the FIRST person to text you today?
*My lover :)



Who is the FIRST person you thought of this morning?
*Him, while reading his text!



Who was your FIRST grade teacher?
*Mrs. Ward. She was the nicest sweetest person ever, i remember her smell and smile!




Where did you go on your FIRST ride on an airplane?
*I have never been on a plane in my life and after 9/11 I will NEVER go on one.



Who was your FIRST best friend & do you still talk?
*Amanda LeClaire, and no we don't. Sadly.



Where was your FIRST sleep over?
*Probably Amanda's house



What was the FIRST thing you did this morning?
*Watched some YouTube gurus :)



What was the FIRST concert you ever went to?
*I've never been to a concert. sad story. But I did see American Chopper at the NYS Fair



FIRST broken bone?
*Never broken a bone!



FIRST piercing?
*My ears, my mom did them when I was a baby. Well professionally. The only other piercing I've had would be my tongue and I no longer wear that.



FIRST foreign country you've gone to?
*Canada. First and only.



FIRST movie you remember seeing?
*Titanic!! Oh sweet memories



When was your FIRST detention?
*7th grade for a teacher Mrs.Perez. Oh I disliked her very much



Who was your FIRST roommate?
*Never had one



If you had one wish, what would it be?
*To be happy forever



What was the first sport you were involved in?

*Never played a sport outside of gym class
What is the first thing you do when you get home?
*Change out of my work uniform.... put headphones in and watch YouTube



When was your first kiss?
*Can't recall


That was fun! :) Hope you enjoyed and can't wait to talk to yous again!

Tasha- xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment