Monday, September 2, 2013

Random Tag!

Hello loves!!

Figured to keep this going and since I have no topics at this very moment I would do a 50 question tag. I wanted to do one more towards learning about me and who I am but this is all I've found in the time alotted!! Hope you enjoy!

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? 
No I was not, I just carry the same middle name as my Grandma, "Mae"


2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? 
Yesterday, for personal reasons :(


3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? 
No I hate it. It is neat but I am always trying different (you will soon see that I get bored VERY easily)


4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? 
Cooked Ham


5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? 
Yes I have 4. Brendon is 11, Bryanna is almost 7, Brylee will be 4 this year and Braelyn is 2!


6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? 
Heck Yess! :)


7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? 
yes, it runs in the family 


8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? 
yes, although I feel like I am the only one in the world 


9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? 
heck no 


10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? 
used to be Frosted Flakes when I was a kid, don't really have one now 


11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? 
no only when they are first purchased, but that fades and I get lazy within a couple days!


12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? 
Not at all


13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? 
A new fav is Ben & Jerrys Fudge brownie 


14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? 
eyes 


15. RED OR PINK? 
PIINKK


16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? 
That can be a whole different blog post! 


17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? 
Don't necessarily miss anyone, I just miss being young


18. WHAT IS THE SPARK FEATURE THAT HAS HELPED YOU THE MOST? 
IDK what that means


19. WHAT COLOR SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? 
black 


20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? 
Blueberry muffins for breakfast! 


21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? 
Dora in the background


22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? 
PIINKK... everything pink,


23. FAVORITE SMELLS? 
Anything fruity...and I always used to hate fruity. Funny how that works 


24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? 
my grandma


25. MOUNTAIN HIDEAWAY OR BEACH HOUSE? 
beach house, love ocean air 


26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? 
none 


27. HAIR COLOR? 
Blonde with some darker low lites 


28. EYE COLOR? 
blue


29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? 
Should wear glasses, but no. Hence my continuous headaches 


30. FAVORITE FOOD? 
Pizza, Spaghetti


31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? 
Scary!


32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? 
Incidious 


33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? 
Blue Hollister Hoodie


34. SUMMER OR WINTER? 
SUMMERR 


35. HUGS OR KISSES? 
BOTH, if one or the other, a hug


36. FAVORITE DESSERT? 
ice cream 


37. STRENGTH TRAINING OR CARDIO? 
None, but def want to start hitting the gym


38. COMPUTER OR TELEVISION? 
Could live with just computer!


39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? 
No books, just blogs! 


40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? 
No mouse pad


41. ANY TATTOOS? 
Yes, BF last name on my left shoulder blade 


42. FAVORITE SOUND? 
Eminem as loud as I can stand it


43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? 
neither 


44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? 
Pennsylvania (6hour drive) when I was little 


45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? 
not sure 


46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? 
Upstate New York


47. WHERE ARE YOU LIVING NOW? 
Same place I was born


48. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR HOUSE? 
Yellowish


49. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR CAR? 
Think it's light blue, its a van 


50. ANY PETS? 
Have been through many cats. Thinking of getting a dog within a couple years


Well that wasnt as interesting as I had hoped, but it's something for now. Maybe I will try to find something better later. But until next time, have an amazing day!!

Tasha-xoxox 



No comments:

Post a Comment