Thursday, February 20, 2014

JUGGLING TWO BLOGS!

Hello beauties! Happy Friday Eve :)

I am in a deep rut and totally confusing myself!! I had this bright idea to start a blog on wordpress for two reasons.
{One} I have been told numerous times that it is better and easier {ha!} than blogger. I will admit it looks a lot nicer and I love the fact of hundreds of themes to choose from.
{Two} Because you can buy your domain. I think. I don't friggon know. I was looking to create my own website that didn't involve a .blogspot.com address.

But after working so hard one night to get wordpress up and going, I started wondering if I was doing the right thing. I have so many people reading and following this blog, would they {you} really take a new link from here and follow me somewhere else instead? In my head, I think no. And I have worked so hard on this blog and have put so much thought and time into my posts.

How about you help me decide! I am going to leave the link to my wordpress and go check it out. Leave me a comment either here or there letting me know which one looks better to you! Again, wordpress is a few days fresh so I think I have 1 or 2 posts. 

Come and help me out woman!! Yes YOU! :)

Until next time, 

Tasha - XOXX

No comments:

Post a Comment